- Flipdot Pro has a folding optical lens system that flips up with push of a lever and automatically turns on when deployed and turns off when the lens is folded down in the locked into position.
- The Flipdot Pro includes several mounting onto a wide variety of firearms. The optic includes a Picatinny/weaver type rail mount, Glock® MOS plate, spacers, and a rear sight dovetail mount for most Glock® double stack models. The base of the Flipdot Pro is also RMR® micro dot sights compatible. Flipdot Pro fits onto most slides that have been machined to accept RMR® micro dot sights.
- The optic has precise elevation and windage adjustment for zeroing the optic.
- Flipdot Pro is powered by a CR2032 type battery (included). The battery compartment is located on the side of the optic vertically. You can change the battery without affecting the optic's zero. The battery compartment has a + button for increasing the red dot brightness and a - button for decreasing the brightness level of the red dot. There is 5 brightness levels for the red dot reticle.
- Includes several types of mounting screws for mounting onto different platforms, tools and a rubber lens cover.