Vice block for securing GLOCK® slides onto a vice. The slide vice block makes it easier to work on and service the slide.
A great way to secure the slide onto the vice jaws to replace and replace the rear sight on the slide.
Insert the slide vice block onto the frame rail grooves of the slide and mount onto the jaws of a vice. Gradually tighten the vice jaws onto the slide vice block, until the slide is secured. Do not overtighten vice jaws.
DESIGNED TO FITS MOST GLOCK® SLIDES:
- This Vice Block Tool for GLOCK® slides has some post manufacturing machine marks on both sides of the block and the blue anodised finish.
- Designed to fit most of the Standard, Compact, Subcompact framed models: 9mm, .40, .45, 10mm, .357 SIG, .45 GAP
- This slide vice block will not fit compact/subcompact slimline models: 42, 43, 43X, 48
- This tool is not Licensed by GLOCK®
MATERIAL: Anodized Blue aluminum
PISTOL SLIDE VICE BLOCK IS AVAILABLE FOR OTHER HANDGUN MODELS:
- VTVB1911 - VICE BLOCK FOR 1911 SLIDES
- VTVBXD - VICE BLOCK FOR SPRINGFIELD XD® SLIDES
U.S. Patent Pending
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither NcSTAR Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK
Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.