- Tan chest rig with integrated rifle and pistol magazine pouches. The chest rig is completely adjustable for the proper fit and comfort while carrying your loadout kit.
- The chest rig includes three dual AR magazines pouches with bungee cord retention straps for each of the magazine, for carrying up to six metal or polymer AR15 30 round magazines in front of the chest rig.
- In front of each of the AR magazine pouches are two Pistol magazine pouches for standard capacity pistol double stack magazines, with adjustable hook and loop flaps. For carrying a mix of 6: pistol magazines, small flashlight, pocket knife, or multitool in front of the chest rig.
- One central 11.5"W X 7.0"H compartment, behind the magazine pouches, with hook and loop fastener top closure. Great for storing additional gear and documents. Also, on the inside of the chest rig is another mesh pocket 9.5"W top opening X 6.5"H X 7.25"W bottom.
- Padded shoulder straps are fully adjustable for length, for adjusting how high or low the AR Chest Rig sits on the chest. The shoulder straps have top mounted quick connect buckles, and two side swiveling quick connect buckles for a more ergonomic fit. The shoulder straps cross over at the back for a more secure fit. Each of the shoulder straps have a metal D-rings and three rows of MOLLE for attaching additional accessories to the shoulder straps. A waist strap with quick connect buckles is adjustable up to a 66.0" around the chest, to fit over most gear and body armor.
- On each side of the magazine pouches are 4 rows X 3 columns of MOLLE webbing, for attaching MOLLE combatable gear and accessories.